Friday, October 27, 2006

WOOPS

Day 2, The Dip.

Had a bit of a breakdown cooking dinner last night... when I realised this WAS my new home and that my phone wasn´t going to ring and i needed a beer but didn´t have a car to jump into to go and get it and i didn´t know where anything was anyway .. i know one person within thousands of kilometres and that all the knives were blunt and hang on a second, what was wrong with my old life... and now I can´t just walk back into it cause i tied it up in a neat little bow and chucked it out.

then i started crying. messy. plus, the pasta went soft.. what with leaving it on the stove for half an hour.

think i was just exhausted because everything seems fine today after a 12 hour sleep... just realised I need to learn to spend 2 days alone without tiring of my own company.

No comments: